We employ our own fully qualified legal team to cover all the legal aspects of acquiring property in Bulgaria.
Preliminary Contract FIXED COST: €500
- 1. Checking the property - notary deeds, plans, building permission etc. in order to ascertain that the property is free debt etc.
- 2. Ensure the legal fairness of the contract and checking the buyers rights.
- 3. Providing legal advice to the buyer, and, wherever necessary, a full explanation of Bulgarian law.
- 4. Establish the status of the developer by checking the company file
- 5. Ensuring the notary deeds are in order and / or representing buyer for the final purchase
- 6. Finalisation of the required declaration of the property for the tax authorities
Company Formation FIXED COST: €500
- 1. Reserve the Company name
- 2. Draft the Mem and arts
- 3. Submit details and documents to the court.
- 4. Pay all the Court and Notary fees.
- 5.Register with Tax authorities & Statistics etc.
all rights reserved © 2003-2006 blackseavillas.com